Changing Lives, The Renewal Trust Building, 3 Hawksworth Street, Nottingham, NG3 2GE
Supporting NOMS CFO Project Manager and staff to assist with the running of a women’s offender resettlement project.
This role is suitable for someone looking to gain practical experience of working within the criminal justice system or with vulnerable people.
- Meet and greet for office visitors, and first point of contact for telephone calls
- Assisting with administration tasks, such as but not exclusive to booking meetings and rooms, preparing resource materials, collating timesheets, contacting women to book appointments and diary management. Database training will be given subject to DBS checks
- Helping to facilitate weekly drop-in session for women on the project. Including hospitality and providing a warm and friendly reception
- Building positive and professional relationships with the women attending our services
- Act as a buddy for lone working
Skills, experience and abilities
- Good communication and listening skills
- A warm and friendly manner; and a sensitive and non-judgmental approach to issues such as offending and substance use
- Experience / skills in facilitating groups
- Ability to adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures
- A commitment to the aims and principles of Changing Lives including confidentiality
To be negotiated
To find out more about the role please contact Zoe Taylor, Project Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit D13, Marquis Court, Tenth Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU, 0191 481 3695.