Women’s Conditional Cautioning is a new, exciting project which started in October 2017 in partnership with the Office of the Police Crime Commissioner. Through early intervention we hope to be able to divert women away from offending. We are seeking a committed individual who will assist the team in meeting specific targets.
- Processing referrals from the Police
- Notifying the Police of engagement and non-attendance
- General admin tasks i.e. photocopying; filing; answering phone and booking appointments
- Make referrals to access other specialist services
- Assist in the collation of data for reports to commissioners
Skills, experience and abilities
- Good communication and listening skills
- Excellent team working and interpersonal skills, and ability to adopt a highly flexible approach to supporting colleagues in achieving the organisation’s objectives
- A non-judgemental and flexible attitude towards people with diverse issues
- To maintain a level of professionalism at all times.
- A commitment to the aims and principles of Changing Lives including confidentiality and professional boundaries
Female volunteers over the 18 years of age. Monday to Friday, couple of hours, twice a week.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit 13, Marquis Court, Tenth Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU, 0191 481 3695.