HMP Foston Hall, Derby
Supporting NOMS CFO Project staff to assist female offenders in a prison setting. This role is suitable for someone looking to gain practical experience of working within the criminal justice system and with vulnerable people.
- Assisting the trainer to facilitate group activities within a women’s prison as part of the NOMS CFO contract
- Building positive and professional relationships with the women attending our services
- Administration (Database training will be given subject to DBS checks)
- Act as a buddy for lone working
Skills, experience and abilities
- Experience / skills in facilitating groups
- A warm and friendly manner and a sensitive and non-judgmental approach to issues such as offending and substance use
- Good communication and listening skills
- Ability to adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures
- A commitment to the aims and principles of Changing Lives including confidentiality
To find out more about the role please contact Zoe Taylor, Project Manager, email@example.com.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit D13, Marquis Court, Tenth Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU, 0191 481 3695.