Location: Fareshare – Your Homes Newcastle, Unit 5 Greenfinch Way, Gateway West, Newburn Riverside, Newcastle NE15 8NX
Delivering food via a transit sized van to charities across the North East.
- Delivering food to CFM’s (Community Food Members) to all areas of the North East of England, ensuring all aspects of Food Safety are followed as well as completing delivery paperwork.
- Liaising with customers on an on-going basis and feed back to the staff any changes to customer needs
- To represent Fareshare in a courteous, professional and considerate manner at all times
Skills, experience and abilities
- Full driving license
- Need to be a confident driver
- Good communications skills
- Reasonably fit & healthy
- An ability to work with people in a flexible and efficient manner.
Monday to Friday 07:30 – 13:00 or any other agreed hours with Project Manager – times and dates can be flexible
To apply for this opportunity please contact Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit D13, Marquis Court, Tenth Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU
0191 481 3695.