Your Homes Newcastle, Unit 5 Greenfinch Way, Gateway West, Newburn Riverside, Newcastle NE15 8NX
Delivering food via a transit sized van to charities across the North East
- Delivering food to CFM’s (Community Food Members) to all areas of the North East of England, ensuring all aspects of Food Safety are followed as well as completing delivery paperwork.
- Liaising with customers on an on-going basis and feed back to the Project Manager or Apprentice any changes to customer needs
Skills, experience and abilities
- Full UK driving licence
- Reasonably fit & healthy
- Excellent hygiene standards
- Be prepared to work individually and as part of a team.
- Be comfortable in driving long distances and in and around the region
- Be willing to receive training in order to ensure you are up-to-date with all relevant Health and Safety practices, as well as manual handling and any other training
Monday to Friday 07:30 – 15:00 or any other agreed hours with Project Manager – times and dates can be flexible
To apply for this opportunity please contact Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit D13, Marquis Court, Tenth Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU
0191 481 3695.