Home based/activities in your local community
As budgets tighten, fundraising is becoming a priority for Changing Lives to enable our continued service to the vulnerable and disadvantaged people we support on a daily basis.
We are creating a new fundraising team across the UK, can you help us make a difference?
- Engaging local businesses and community groups in corporate fundraising campaigns and events
- Developing new and imaginative fundraising activities, both corporate and for your local community/project
- Raising awareness of the charity and its work
- Collaborating with the fundraising team across all locations
- Planning and managing of local fundraising events
- Handling donor acknowledgements and thank you letters
- Data management: donor, donations, gift aid etc.
- Adherence to our fundraising ethical promise
- Helping to inspire other volunteers to run events and fundraise
Skills, experience and abilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, friendly and a willingness to get involved
- Experience of fundraising (desirable)
- Self-motivator and inspirer
- Ability to effectively engage with people at all levels
- A team player
- Empathy and understanding of the issues experienced by local people in crisis
- Ability to work on own initiative
To apply for this opportunity please contact Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit D13, Marquis Court, Tenth Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU, 0191 481 3695.