The Recovery Centre, The Old Coroners Court, The Close, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3RQ
Changing Lives offers help to clients who are using drugs and/or alcohol. The aim of the service is to offer a seamless service for clients, whatever stage they are in their recovery.
- Answering the phone
- Transferring calls to the appropriate people
- Dealing with general enquiries
- Answering the door
- Greeting visitors, making sure they sign in/out
Skills, experience and abilities
- Friendly and approachable manner, and a good sense of humour
- Able to work as part of a team with good communication and listening skills
- Open-minded, with a non-judgemental approach to addiction and recovery
- Able to keep calm under pressure
- Experience in any aspect of office or admin is beneficial but not essential
- A commitment to the aims and principles of Changing Lives, including a commitment to confidentiality
Fridays from 9.00 am – 4.00 pm, but can be flexible with the hours.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit 13, Marquis Court, Tenth Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU, 0191 481 3695.