Gateshead Charity Shop, 41 Jackson Street, Gateshead, NE8 1EE
To volunteer as part of a friendly team selling clothes, books and all manner of other items in our versatile shopping space in Gateshead.
- Accepting donations
- Sorting, pricing, sizing, ticketing and steaming stock
- Welcoming and serving customers, till work and sales
- Shop floor display/window dressing
- Updating online networks or online sales development
- Using expertise to take charge of a particular area of sales e.g. multi media, vintage
- Replenishing stock on the shop floor
Skills, experience and abilities
- Well organised, flexible and able to prioritise
- Can work as part of team and like interacting with people
- Friendly, enthusiastic and able to encourage others
- Great people skills and good communication skills
- Can think creatively to find ways to increase profits
- Customer care service skills
- Basic numeracy skills
Monday to Saturday, morning or afternoon, once or twice a week.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit D13, Marquis Court, Tenth Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU, 0191 481 3695.