The Recovery Centre, The Old Coroner’s Court, The Close, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3RQ
We are looking for a confident and friendly volunteer to support the Oaktrees Graduates’ Breakfast. This includes preparing a full English breakfast as part of the Graduation Breakfast which is held the morning after a person completes the 12 week Oaktrees programme. You will also join the graduates for breakfast and support them in celebrating the Oaktrees programme and provide a consistent and positive presence from week to week
- Prepare and serve a full English breakfast to a group of clients.
- Adhere to prescribed food hygiene standards at all times
Skills, experience and abilities
- Experience of cooking, desirable
- Knowledge of food hygiene practices
- Friendly and approachable manner, and a good sense of humour
- Able to work as part of a team with good communication and listening skills
- Open-minded, with a non-judgemental approach to addiction and recovery
- A commitment to the aims and principles of Changing Lives, including a commitment to confidentiality
Graduation Breakfasts are held on a Thursday 9.00-10.00 am. These are mostly weekly but plenty of notice beforehand will be given.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit 13, Marquis Court, Tenth Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU, 0191 481 3695.