There are so many ways you can raise funds for us and change lives. From a bucket list challenge such as skydiving, to a cake bake in your office, the list is endless! And you know that the proceeds of your hard work - be that bungee jumping or cupcake buying - change lives for the better.
A sponsored event could be anything from completing a marathon or doing a bungee jump, to shaving your head or giving up chocolate. The choice is yours!
You’ll need a way to record and collect people’s money. You can do that online with a JustGiving page or using our downloadable form.
Set up a JustGiving page
- Start fundraising easily online today
- Go to JustGiving to set up your page. Add in lots of info about what you’re doing and why
- When prompted to add a charity, search ‘Changing Lives’
- Share the link to your page with family and friends via email, Facebook etc
- Let us know when you set it up and we can share it for you too!
Download a sponsorship form
- Prefer to just raise funds face-to-face? Use our downloadable sponsorship form
- Print out at home, get your family and friends to fill it in
- Send us the form and the donation money once its full
- Not got a printer? Get in touch with our Fundraising Team and we’ll post one out to you
Why not get your workplace involved with your fundraising?
Brighten up your Mondays with a cake sale. Or how about Fancy Dress Friday?! You could do a raffle, a jumble sale, a sing-a-thon, a silent disco in your lunch break…
Whatever you choose to do, and however much you raise, you’ll be helping people change their lives for the better.
Get in touch if you’d like to use our logo to produce a poster or leaflet to promote your event.
And don’t forget to send us your photos! We’d love to see what you do to change lives and share it online.
Other useful fundraising documents: