Changing Lives were honoured and humbled to be named North East Charity of the Year at the prestigious North East Charity Awards last night.
We support 21,000 people to change their lives every year, including people experiencing homelessness, sexual exploitation, domestic violence, life-threatening addictions, barriers to employment and more.
We couldn’t do this life-changing work without the support of our army of dedicated supporters – our fabulous fundraisers, vital volunteers, generous donors, kind-hearted companies, superb staff, and not forgetting all the social media champions who share our news!
Working across four key areas – housing and homelessness, drug and alcohol services, women and children’s services, and employment – we are helping individuals build better futures, and making families and communities stronger as a result.
We are an ambitious organisation, eager to deliver our services wherever they are needed. Our reputation and our reach are growing, but we can’t change lives without your support.
Want to be a life-changer with Changing Lives?
- Make a one-off donation today to support our frontline services
- Make regular donations to provide on-going funds for our vital work
- Fundraise for us with a fun challenge
- Leave a lasting legacy to us in your will
- Volunteer at one of our projects around the UK
- Get in touch to discuss how your company could support our work
Together, we are Changing Lives.