Introduction to Service
Get Ahead provides employment-related activities to people experiencing challenging barriers to the labour market, people who are struggling to find work and claiming out-of-work benefits or claiming other benefits that would classify them as economically inactive, or those who are between jobs and not claiming any benefit.
We are funded by The European Social Fund and North of Tyne Combined Authority to support people with barriers to employment.
Our Employment Coaches Offer:
- Tailored 1:1 support and action planning
- Training and volunteering opportunities
- Access to Changing Lives work placement programme
- Job search and application form support
- Preparation for your interview
- In work support to make the transition into employment more comfortable
Our Financial Inclusion Worker Offers:
- 1:1 support
- Benefit check
- Planning a budget
- Managing money
- Information for carers considering returning to work and associated care costs
How to access
Individuals can self-refer or are via professional referrals.
Are you eligible?
Individuals 18+ who are not in work and are living in Newcastle, North Tyneside and Northumberland
How to Contact
For more information, contact: email@example.com
Aimee Comby: 07874869516
Amy Evans: 07874869519
Danny Harding: 07874869518
Not eligible for this service?
Check out our service index below to find all of the services we currently offer which you can filter by location, service type and also by type of referral. Click "I am referring myself, a friend or a family member" to find services you can personally refer to.