Payroll Giving for employers
Why have a payroll giving scheme?
Payroll giving is a smart move for employers.
- Add more weight to your corporate social responsibility activities
- Boost your employee benefits package by saving them money on donating to charities they love
Setting it up is easy
It is easy to set up and the costs are minimal:
- Register with a payroll giving agency
- Promote your payroll giving scheme to your staff
- Deduct employees’ donations from the salary using your usual payroll software
- Send employee names and donation amounts to your agency
- Changing Lives and any other nominated charities receive your donations via the agency
You can prioritise Changing Lives as your preferred charity if you wish to. Contact our Fundraising Team for more information.
Match fund to go the extra mile
Want to go the extra mile in CSR and employee engagement? Why not match fund your employees’ donations?
Simply total the amount your employees donate each month and send us a cheque.
Please make your cheque payable to ‘Changing Lives’ and post to:
Fundraising Manager, Changing Lives, Unit D13 Marquis Court, Tenth Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU.
Find out more
Find out more about payroll giving for employers on the Institute of Fundraising website.