Organise an Event
There are so many ways you can raise funds for us and change lives.
Whether you want to fundraise with your family, friends, colleagues or a community group, we’ve got everything you need to attract support, make it a success and keep you safe.
- Check out our suggestions that put the fun in fundraising
- Let us know about your event using our online form
- Download resources to help you raise awareness
- Send us your donations… – email our Fundraising Team, Jill Watkin, to discuss getting your proceeds to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- …And your photos! We’d love to see what you do to change lives and share it online.
- Brighten up your Mondays with a cake sale. Or how about Fancy Dress Friday?
- Run a raffle, a jumble sale, treasure hunt or quiz night
- Have a sing-a-thon, a dance-off or a silent disco in your lunch break
- Have a tea party, garden party, barbeque or bake off
- Have a family fun day
- Work up a sweat with a sponsored bike ride or relay challenge
- Pack bags, mow lawns or wash cars