Organising your own running event
Organising your own running challenge is a great way to keep fit and healthy while raising money for Changing Lives. You can choose the route, when and who you run with. Here are a few steps to plan your running fundraiser
- Let us know when and where you are doing your sponsored run. We will support you throughout and provide you with any materials you need such as a Changing Lives t-shirt to run in.
- Choose a date(s)- Whether you choose to do your run on one day or spread it out over a period of time. Just make sure you leave plenty of time for training.
- Choose a route- Visit the Plot a Route website for helpful info and an easy way to plan running route.
- Get your team together- doing your run as team can not only be more fun but also safer. Plus, the bigger your team is, the bigger your network of fundraising support will be!
- Set up your fundraising page- start gathering that vital fundraising by setting up a Just Giving page
- Download your sponsorship form here– get those offline donations started.
For more advice and guidance please visit the Runners World website.