Do you hold a relevant degree level qualification or equivalent experience?
Do you have experience of health and wellbeing funding streams and applications? Do you have experience of partnership working? Do you have budget management? Do you have extensive management experience?
Do you have excellent communication skills with the ability to develop effective relationships with all stakeholders? Do you have the ability to undertake and manage data collection systems and present information effectively within reports for presentation to senior managers? Do you have knowledge of change management and service improvement methodology?
Do you have self-motivation? Do you have personal integrity? Do you have the ability to be organised?
If so, the Programme Manager for Newcastle Healthy Futures may be the role for you.
Changing Lives is a national charity that supports over 17,500 people each year. We are a well-respected, growing organisation dedicated to supporting the most vulnerable people across the UK.
We began as a soup run supporting people who were homeless in the North East over 45 years ago, and are proud to still have our main base and central office in the North East. Since 1970, our services have grown and developed to support people experiencing a wide range of personal challenges, including addiction and recovery programmes, employment guidance, help for people in prison or on probation, and support for people experiencing sexual exploitation or domestic abuse.
We’re looking for committed and compassionate professionals who share our enthusiasm for changing lives.
About the job
The post holder will be responsible for the successful management and development of Newcastle Healthy Futures (NHF) programmes that support our key objectives which are to:
- Establish and developing a place-based approach to service delivery across Primary Care initially in the West End of Newcastle
- Support NHF’s work with local communities to redesign the services and support they need to maintain good health, equally valuing their social, psychological and physical wellbeing
- Help co-ordinate the ongoing development of place-based care in the West End of Newcastle.
- Develop innovative working environments that excite and attract a wide range of health and care staff, offering significant teaching and training opportunities for the future workforce
- Share any innovative practice and outcomes to inform wider transformation
Apply for the job
Want to know more about this extremely exciting and rewarding opportunity? Download the full job description and application form below and submit an application form to email@example.com
We are passionate about creating a diverse workforce and positively encourage applications from under-represented communities.