We need volunteers to assist with the day to day operation of the warehouse by taking calls, meeting guests and completing paperwork. Our Regional Centres are a hub of activity getting food out to where it’s needed, and with your help we can run a tight ship!
- Answering and redirecting phone calls and greeting visitors
- Supporting the warehouse team with tasks such as maintaining paperwork for daily van deliveries
- Data entry
- General administrative tasks such as filing, photocopying and scanning
Skills, experience and abilities
- Organised and reliable
- Comfortable speaking on the phone in a polite, clear and friendly manner
- Good computer skills, familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with Microsoft Access would be preferable.
- Good attention to detail.
- Adaptable – managing surplus can be unpredictable so day to day tasks can vary
A minimum of 4 hours per week. Times and dates can be flexible depending on availability.
For further information about this role please contact Rebecca Ball, Volunteer and Employability Coordinator, email@example.com, 07891 537639
To apply please contact: Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit D13, Marquis Court, Tenth Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU