Changing Lives is supporting people who are experiencing homelessness, addiction, domestic violence, and a range of other issues by reaching out in to our communities. Red Umbrella works with individuals who are sex working or at risk of sexual exploitation. We need a volunteer who will provide an admin support for our red umbrella team.
- General administrative tasks such as filing, scanning and photocopying
- Processing referrals
- Data input or transfer
- Devising and maintaining accurate and up-to-date records
- Answering the telephone, taking messages and passing messages on to the team
Skills, Experience and Abilities
- Able to work as part of a team with good communication and listening skills
- Experience in any aspect of office or admin (including good IT skills) is desirable.
- Friendly and approachable manner, and a good sense of humour
- Open-minded, with a non-judgemental approach
- Able to keep calm under pressure
- A commitment to the aims and principles of Changing Lives, including a commitment to confidentiality
Expected Hours and Times
Monday to Friday, one day per week, 9.30- 4.00. Volunteers over the age of 18.
For more information about the role please contact Rachel Fowler M: 07456998598, E: email@example.com
To apply please contact Sead Masic Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit D13, Marquis Court, Tenth Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU, E: firstname.lastname@example.org