We need volunteers to ensure a safe and stimulating environment for children.
- To welcome parents, support children to settle, plan and implement activities
- To promote individuality, independent play and be a positive role model
- To follow all policies and procedures whilst adhering to safeguarding and inclusion
- To maintain a clean environment, promote personal hygiene and manage infection control
Skills, experience and abilities
- Experience of working with children
- Knowledge of the early years foundation stage (EYFS)
- Ability to work under pressure as part of a team displaying a positive attitude at all time
- Personal qualities such as sympathy, empathy and understanding paramount for working with vulnerable children
Female volunteers over the age of 18. To provide support Monday to Friday between 10.00 am till 3.00 pm.
For more information about the role please contact Sharon Wilson on 01302 309805, or email Sharon.Wilson@changing-lives.org.uk
To apply for this opportunity please contact Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit D13, Marquis Court, 10th Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU Email: email@example.com