We need volunteers who will be delivering food to charities like community centres, older people’s lunch clubs and nurseries in your local area. Helping us get food to where it’s needed!
- Accompany our volunteer drivers to deliver and collect food
- Help load and unload the vans
- Be an extra pair of hands helping the driver with navigation, route planning and timing
Skills, experience and abilities
- Good at map reading and able to use a Sat Nav system
- Able to perform physical tasks including lifting and loading
- Positive, friendly and personable, able to interact well with different people
- Adaptable – managing surplus can be unpredictable so day to day tasks can vary
Our warehouse is open Monday to Friday 07:300 – 16:00, times and dates can be flexible depending on your availability.
For further information about this role please contact Rebecca Ball, Volunteer and Employability Coordinator, email@example.com, 07891 537639
To apply please contact: Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit D13, Marquis Court, Tenth Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU