The Changing Lives Furniture Store is a busy successful used furniture outlet. The team is a small, industrious and ambitious group that are very proud of the work they do and this role could provide a valuable range of skills and experience, and an opportunity to be involved in their challenging and rewarding work.
- Pick up and deliveries of furniture to local households in cooperation with Project Manager and volunteers
- Liaising with customers on an on-going basis and feed back to the Project Manager any changes to customer needs
Skills, experience and abilities
- Friendly, reliable and punctual
- Be prepared to work individually and as part of a team and have a good sense of humour.
- Be comfortable in travelling long distances in and around the region.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of people, friendly, fit and enthusiastic
- Be willing to receive training in order to ensure you are up-to-date with all relevant Health and Safety practices, as well as manual handling and any other training
Monday to Friday 10 am –4 pm or any other agreed hours with Project Manager.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit 13, Marquis Court, Tenth Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU, 0191 481 3695.