Fundraising is becoming a priority for Changing Lives to enable our continued service to the vulnerable and disadvantaged people we support on a daily basis. We are creating a new fundraising team across the UK, can you help us make a difference?
- Engaging local businesses and community groups in corporate fundraising campaigns and events
- Developing new and imaginative fundraising activities, both corporate and for your local community/project
- Raising awareness of the charity and its work
- Collaborating with the fundraising team across all locations
- Planning and managing of local fundraising events
- Handling donor acknowledgements and thank you letters
- Data management: donor, donations, gift aid etc.
- Adherence to our fundraising ethical promise
- Helping to inspire other volunteers to run events and fundraise
Skills, Experience and Abilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, friendly and a willingness to get involved
- Experience of fundraising (desirable)
- Self-motivator and inspirer
- Ability to effectively engage with people at all levels
- A team player
- Empathy and understanding of the issues experienced by local people in crisis
- Ability to work on own initiative
Expected Hours and Times
For more information please contact Tayo Ashby, M: 07851 253025.
To apply please contact Sead Masic Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit D13, Marquis Court, Tenth Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU, E: firstname.lastname@example.org