Bentinck Terrace is our new supported accommodation project located in Newcastle Upon Tyne. The building has recently been fully renovated and has large gardening areas, which require tidying, improving and maintaining. (Tools are provided)
- General garden maintenance tasks including grass cutting/trimming, weeding, hedge trimming, basic landscaping and plant propagation.
- Assist with establishing an area in which to grow vegetables and fruit
Skills, experience and abilities
- Interest in Horticulture / Gardening
- Able to handle new experiences and situations
- Able to develop good working relationships and communicate effectively
- Able to work as a member of a team
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Empathy with Changing Lives values and environment
Volunteers must be aged 18+ . Monday to Sunday 10.00 – 4.00
To find out more about the role please contact Alan Hodgson, Project Lead, E: email@example.com , T: 0191 2263686 , M: 07936948091
To apply for this opportunity please contact Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit D13, Marquis Court, 10th Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org