Elliott House and Westbridge have large gardens with 2 large Polly tunnels that we can use to grow vegetables, The gardens have been neglected and it would be a great project that can be started from the beginning and to see the results over a period of time.
- General garden maintenance tasks including grass cutting/trimming, weeding, hedge trimming, basic landscaping and plant propagation.
- Assist with vegetable/fruit growing within Elliott both in outside beds and within the greenhouse and two poly tunnels.
Skills, experience and abilities
- Interest in Horticulture / Gardening
- Able to handle new experiences and situations
- Able to develop good working relationships and communicate effectively
- Able to work as a member of a team
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Empathy with Changing Lives values and environment
Monday to Sunday 10.00 – 4.00.
For further information about this role please contact Lyndsay Sholder, Project Lead, E: email@example.com, T: 0191 2260046
To apply please contact: Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit D13, Marquis Court, Tenth Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU