The garden at our accommodation centre has been neglected and it would be a great project that can be started from the beginning and to see the results over a period of time.
- General garden maintenance tasks including grass cutting/trimming, weeding, hedge trimming, basic landscaping and plant propagation.
- Encourage residents to actively participate
- Help to organise and run gardening activities with residents
Skills, Experience and Abilities
- Interest in Horticulture / Gardening
- Able to handle new experiences and situations
- Able to develop good working relationships and communicate effectively
- Able to work as a member of a team
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Empathy with Changing Lives values and environment
Expected Hours and Times
Saturday to Sunday between 10.00 – 4.00. Days to suit.
Open to volunteers over the age of 18.
For further information please contact Julie Blench on 07712325814, email email@example.com
To apply please contact Sead Masic Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit D13, Marquis Court, Tenth Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU, E: firstname.lastname@example.org