Our Team help to support those individuals who are struggling to maintain their tenancies in their own homes, to assist individuals with complex and multiple needs into more suitable and affordable accommodation and to assist with budgeting and benefits issues.
- Assisting Citywide Floating Support Team to work with individuals to maintain and sustain their own tenancies
- Filling in Private Rented Accommodation Forms
- Accompanying staff on home visits, collating journey planners for staff
Skills, experience and abilities
- Good listening and communication skills
- Commitment to supporting the needs of this vulnerable section of the community
- To manage appropriate boundaries in the professional relationship
- Reliable, organised, consistent, and have an ability to handle a certain degree of stress
- A caring, empathetic, sensitive manner and a non-judgmental person centered approach
To support Monday to Friday between 9.00 am till 4.00 pm.
For more information please contact Julie Blench, Project Lead, Citywide Floating Support, email: email@example.com, t: 0191 481 3875 / 0191 469 2934
To apply for this opportunity please contact Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit D13, Marquis Court, 10th Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU Email: firstname.lastname@example.org