We need volunteers to provide reception and admin support to a busy accommodation service.
- Welcoming service users into the offices
- General administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying.
- Data input or transfer
- Devising and maintaining accurate and up-to-date records
- Answering the telephone, taking messages
- Keeping the reception orderly
Skills, experience and abilities
- Experience in any aspect of office or admin work is beneficial but not essential
- Confident in the use of IT systems such as Microsoft Office and Outlook
- To be friendly and approachable
- Able to recognise their own limits and boundaries in the role
- Able to work as part of a team
- Open-minded and committed
- Good sense of humour
- Able to keep calm under pressure
- Open minded, with a non-judgemental approach to addiction and recovery
- A commitment to the aims and principles of Changing Lives
Monday to Friday 9.00- 17.00 or 8.00 – 16.00. It can be flexible.
For further information about this role please contact Linda McKie, e: email@example.com ,t: 0191 371 0541
To apply please contact: Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit D13, Marquis Court, Tenth Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU