We need a volunteer to support the service by keeping social media/website up to date, promoting events and activities on social media and uploading useful content i.e resources/signposting for those in recovery.
- Helping staff monitor social media sites
- Uploading content onto social media and the website
- Listing events, groups and activities across the service and within recovery communities
- Liaising with hubs for news and events to promote on sites.
- Playing a role in moderating the content on Sober Social
- Supporting recovery events online
- Liaising with the Comms teams and HR to ensure the service is following all legal guidance on GDPR and information governance.
- Link in with hubs and create an online calendar of events
- Manage campaigns & promote fundraising activities on sites
- Ensuring any photographs or named content has full consent to be published.
- Potential to support the development of the website
Skills, experience and abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications
- Current experience using social media platforms
- Good computer/phone skills
- Highly self-motivated. Ability to complete tasks independently, while staying in close communication with project managers
- Flexible team player
- Interest in the work of Changing Lives & North Yorkshire Horizons
For more information please contact Rebecca Tait M: 07923236567, E: email@example.com
To apply for this opportunity please contact Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit D13, Marquis Court, 10th Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org