The Changing Lives Furniture store is a busy successful used furniture outlet. It seeks a volunteer admin assistant to help with a range of office based activities.
The team is a small, industrious and ambitious group that are very proud of the work they do and this role could provide a valuable range of office-based skills and experience, and an opportunity to be involved in their challenging and rewarding work.
- Welcoming customers into the store
- General office administrative tasks such as filing and record keeping
- Assistance with events
- Answering the telephone, taking messages
- Booking collections and deliveries
- Recording stock sales
Skills, experience and abilities
- Experience in any aspect of office or admin is beneficial but not essential
- Friendly and approachable manner, and a good sense of humour
- Able to work as part of a team with good communication and listening skills
- Committed and flexible
- IT Skills
- A commitment to the aims and principles of Changing Lives, including a commitment to confidentiality
Half a day per week between the hours of 9 am and 4 pm .
To apply for this opportunity please contact Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit 13, Marquis Court, Tenth Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU, 0191 481 3695.