We are looking for a qualified hairdresser to come into our project and offer free of charge haircuts to the residents of Bentinck Terrace.
- To provide basic haircuts to the residents
- To provide their own tools
Skills, experience and abilities
- Relevant qualification in hairdressing
- Being familiar of and following approved codes of practice in hairdressing standards.
- Friendly and approachable manner
- Good communication and listening skills
- Open-minded with a non-judgemental approach to addiction, homelessness and recovery
- Reliable, organised and able to keep calm under pressure
- A commitment to the aims and principles of Changing Lives including a commitment to confidentiality
- A good sense of humour
- Ex-service users must have been out of treatment for a minimum of 6 months.
The availability to do a regular slot – this may be fortnightly/monthly but will be discussed at informal chat.
For more information please contact Alan Hodgson, Project Lead, Alan.Hodgson@changing-lives.org.uk
To apply for this opportunity please contact Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit D13, Marquis Court, 10th Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org