The Changing Lives Furniture Store is a busy successful used furniture outlet. The team is a small, industrious and ambitious group that are very proud of the work they do and this role could provide a valuable range of skills and experience, and an opportunity to be involved in their challenging and rewarding work.
- Carry out delivery and collection of goods in a timely and safe manner to and from people’s homes
- Help with house clearances
- Working closely with a driver’s mate.
- To represent Changing Lives in a courteous, professional and considerate manner at all times
Skills, experience and abilities
- Full driving licence
- Good communications skills
- Reasonably fit & healthy
- Be prepared to work individually and as part of a team.
- Be comfortable in driving around the region.
- Be willing to receive training in order to ensure you are up-to-date with all relevant Health and Safety practices, as well as manual handling and any other training
10 am-4 pm weekdays and there is also a possibility for 10 am-1 pm on Saturdays. Minimum 1 day per week
To apply for this opportunity please contact Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit 13, Marquis Court, Tenth Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU, 0191 481 3695.