Do you have retail experience and want to share those skills in our charity shop in Gateshead? We are looking for an enthusiastic person to help in our shop for a day each week. We are looking for a reliable person who wishes to be part of a team and play a key holder role.
The charity shop plays an important role in the work of Changing Lives. Changing Lives does outstanding work to support people who are experiencing homelessness, domestic abuse, recovering from addiction to help them get their lives back on track.
- Opening and closing the Gateshead Changing Lives charity shop one day each week
- Operating the cash register
- Serving customers
- Rotating and managing stock
Skills, experience and abilities
- Retail experience desirable but not essential
- Good sense of humour
- Interest in or empathy with the work of Changing Lives
Thursday, Friday or Saturday at least one day per week.
For more information please contact Dawn McBryde on 0191 477 7767, email Dawn.McBryde@changing-lives.org.uk
To apply please contact Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Unit D13, Marquis Court, 10th Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU. Email: email@example.com