At Changing Lives, we love volunteering. Our dedicated and passionate volunteers play a vital role in the delivery of all of our work. Our Volunteering Project oversees all aspects of volunteering within the organisation. We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable volunteer to help support our work.
- Providing admin support – filing, data entry, mail-outs
- Speaking with new volunteers on the phone to resolve application queries or arrange inductions
- Contacting projects and sending application forms
- Promoting volunteering opportunities by distributing fliers and posters and contacting community groups
Skills, experience and abilities
- Experience in any aspect of office or admin is beneficial but not essential
- Organised and reliable, with an excellent attention to detail
- Able to problem solve and work creatively
- Confident using IT for day-to-day office tasks
- Good communication skills
- A passion for volunteering, and an interest in the work of Changing Lives.
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality
Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 4.00pm, up to 10 hours over 2 or 3 days
For more information and how to apply for this opportunity please contact Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit D13, Marquis Court, 10th Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org