The Changing Lives Furniture Store is a busy successful used furniture outlet. The team is a small, industrious and ambitious group that are very proud of the work they do and this role could provide a valuable range of skills and experience, and an opportunity to be involved in their challenging and rewarding work.
- To welcome, assist and serve customers, providing a service of the highest standard.
- Sorting, pricing, sizing, ticketing stock
- To be involved with the till operation and the handling of cash (this is a desirable requirement).
- Shop floor display, arranging and cleaning stock
- Replenishing stock on the shop floor
Skills, experience and abilities
- Customer care service skills
- Well organised, flexible and able to prioritise
- Can work as part of a team and like interacting with people
- Friendly, enthusiastic and able to encourage others
- Great people skills and good communication skills
- Can think creatively to find ways to increase profits
- Basic numeracy skills
Monday to Saturday, morning or afternoon, once or twice per week, times can be arranged.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit 13, Marquis Court, Tenth Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU, 0191 481 3695.