The Changing Lives Furniture Store is a busy successful used furniture outlet. The team is a small, industrious and ambitious group that are very proud of the work they do and this role could provide a valuable range of skills and experience, and an opportunity to be involved in their challenging and rewarding work.
- Operating till
- Assisting in the safe sorting, storing and movement of stock
- Assisting customers with the purchase of goods
- Manually loading and unloading the van at our warehouse, business partner’s premises, shops or private homes. This could include furniture.
- Keeping organised and up to date administration paperwork to assist in monitoring and movement of stock etc.
- Assisting in keeping our vehicle that is used in the distribution process clean & tidy
Skills, experience and abilities
- Good communication and listening skills
- Be prepared to work individually and as part of a team and have a good sense of humour.
- Experience in retail/warehousing would be valuable
- Interest in or empathy with the work of Changing Lives
Monday to Friday 10:00 –16:00 or any other agreed hours with Project Manager
To find out more about the role please contact Paul Kerr, Retail Manager, E: email@example.com
To apply for this opportunity please contact Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit D13, Marquis Court, Tenth Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU, 0191 481 3695.