At Changing Lives we are proud to sign the London Charter to End Rough Sleeping.
We pledge to continue to work with and offer accommodation to some of the most vulnerable rough sleepers in and around Westminster, whilst working in partnership with other providers, our commissioners and partners.
The Charter is a way to get people together around a common goal—to end rough sleeping. The Charter will help us to:
- Create a shared vision and enable people and communities to support our goal
- Make a public commitment to work together to end rough sleeping
- Strengthen the partnerships that are already in place
- Provide opportunities for residents, businesses, workers, faith groups, charities and public bodies in London to help end rough sleeping
- Communicate what rough sleeping looks like in London and how to best help
- Provide transparency, accountability, and a way to monitor progress
Sign the charter here.
For more information about our Westminster accommodation services: https://www.changing-lives.org.uk/find-support/westminster