Doncaster Community Hub
Introduction to Service
Our community hub and women’s centre provides a base for a wide range of services aimed at supporting women and their children in the community.
- Signposting and access to services via our friendly reception team
- Accredited English language classes for speakers of other languages, at two levels
- Health promotion workshops and support accessing health services for BAME women
- Mental health support in partnership with Doncaster Mind, providing counselling, one-to-one support and therapeutic group work
- Bereaved by Suicide support groups
- Free on-site childcare crèche, for parents accessing our services or courses
- Other drop-in services including healthcare and support for people experiencing domestic abuse
- Appointments regarding legal advice can be made through reception.
How to access
Anyone is welcome to visit the Hub at Changing Lives, 2-5 Princes Street, Doncaster, DN1 3NJ any time Monday to Thursday, 9.30am-3pm or call us on 01302 309 800.
How to contact
Please get in touch using the contact details below.
01302 309 800