National Netreach Programme
Introduction to Service
The Netreach team are sat within Changing Lives Exploitation, Survival Sex and Sex Work Projects nationally (GAP/MAP, York Women’s Centre, Amber, Iris and Red Umbrella). The team offer a range of support from brief intervention and advice to 1-1 consistent support. The support we offer is person-centred and led by the individual depending on their support needs and wishes.
The National Netreach 3 year programme is funded by the Home Office, under the Preventing Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) and Supporting Children (PVSC): What Works Funding (WWF).
- An online presence via sex worker forums and social media
- Outreach to people online selling sex/sexual services/sexual content online – offer support as well as advice and other support pathways e.g. sexual health
- Support victims of online harms and tech abuse e.g. Intimate Image Abuse / ‘Revenge Porn’ / ‘Sextortion’
- Data collection & Research
- Gather intelligence and identify local and national trends
- Build partnerships with academics, statutory agencies and other support services
- Raise awareness of online harms and tech abuse
How to access
The services can be accessed via self-referral or professional referral. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
How to contact
For referrals and enquiries, get in touch at email@example.com
For support in these local areas, use the contact details below:
North East – 07936946406 - firstname.lastname@example.org
North and South Yorkshire – 07384671016 - email@example.com
Merseyside – 07814218612 - firstname.lastname@example.org
West Midlands - 07562642761 – email@example.com
Are you eligible?
The service provides support for men and women 16+ based in Northumbria, Durham Darlington, York, Doncaster, Liverpool, Wolverhampton and Walsall.
Not eligible for this service?
Check out our service index below to find all of the services we currently offer which you can filter by location, service type and also by type of referral. Click "I am referring myself, a friend or a family member" to find services you can personally refer to.