Introduction to Service
At Ridley Villas we support women who are in recovery from substance misuse, as well as their children. Our specialist accommodation provides a therapeutic space for women to recover from their addiction and supports families on their own personal journey to gain the skills they need to lead positive, independent lives.
- One-to-one bespoke key work sessions to explore and address any presenting issues
- A safe space for women to identify and explore any trauma they are experiencing and/or have experienced
- Access to the Ridley Villas 20-week tailor-made program
- The Stephanie Covington programme: Helping Women Recover
- A level of independence by providing self-contained flats within Ridley Villas
- Social inclusion via activities held in the evening in the communal areas
How to access
You can self-refer via the form below if you meet the eligibility criteria. Professional referrals are also accepted, using the below contact details.
How to contact
Please get in touch using the contact details below.
The Family Support Worker team can be contacted on 0191 232 9181
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact our Service Manager Claudene.email@example.com
Are you eligible?
We support women aged 18 and over, as well as their children (who are younger than 10), across Newcastle and Gateshead.
Looking to use this service, or refer someone you support?
Fill out the referral form below, returning it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the form
Not eligible for this service?
Check out our service index below to find all of the services we currently offer which you can filter by location, service type and also by type of referral. Click "I am referring myself, a friend or a family member" to find services you can personally refer to.