Housing and Homelessness
Introduction to Service
Situated in the West End of Newcastle, we have nine bedrooms split between five flats.
Clients referred to this accommodation often:
- Have experience with criminal justice services
- Are at risk of reoffending
- Have drug and alcohol dependencies, mental health issues or other needs affected by homelessness
All residents are allocated their own key worker and a person-centred support package. We work closely with Probation, drug and alcohol and mental health services. We offer signposting and guidance for people to access and engage with specialist services to help them to overcome personal challenges that might cause them to offend or reoffend. We support them to establish a life away from crime and/or drug and alcohol misuse, to reconnect with society and avoid reoffending.
- Personalised support plans
- One-to-one key work sessions
- Opportunities to engage in activities and support in the project and in the community
- Advice and support on psychosocial interventions
- Signposting to specialist drug and alcohol support services, CBT and other therapies
How to access
Referrals are from Newcastle Housing Advice Centre, via the Gateway System.
How to contact
Please get in touch using the contact details below.
0191 273 3913
Are you eligible?
Wavelength supports men aged 18 and over living in the Newcastle area.
Not eligible for this service?
Check out our service index below to find all of the services we currently offer which you can filter by location, service type and also by type of referral. Click "I am referring myself, a friend or a family member" to find services you can personally refer to.