York Shared Housing (St Mary's)
Housing and Homelessness
Introduction to Service
Changing Lives provides accommodation to people who are ready to move on from supported accommodation in York.
We have 13 properties across York, including a nine-bed property specifically for young people aged 16-25. We support people to move on to their own independent tenancies.
- Individualised support to develop independent living skills
- Support with accessing employment and volunteering
- Pre-tenancy training workshops
- Signposting to other services
- Resettlement referral to your own independent accommodation
How to access
Referral only via the Single Access Point (SAP) at City of York Council.
How to contact
Please get in touch using the contact details below.
01904 526 240
Are you eligible?
York Shared Housing supports men and women aged 18 and over, as well as young people aged 16 and over, who are living in York and ready to move on from supported accommodation.