Housing and Homelessness
Introduction to Service
Sanctum Safe House service provides temporary dispersed accommodation support to women and men, who have experiences of domestic abuse with additional needs that may prevent them from accessing mainstream refuge services.
Needs may include homelessness, addiction, pets, older children and unmet health needs.
We will provide support in rebuilding people's confidence and self-esteem, whilst helping them to move on from our temporary accommodation to feel safe and happy in their new community in a permanent home. We will also signpost the individuals to appropriate specialist services based on their needs, helping them to feel part of society again.
- Temporary dispersed accommodation (one-two bedroom flats)
- One-to-one outreach therapeutic support around domestic abuse and challenging circumstances
- Advice, guidance and support to appointments
- Signposting to relevant services in the community
- Support around obtaining permanent, sustainable accommodation
How to access
If you have an individual you believe would be suitable for Newcastle Sanctum, please contact Sanctum staff directly for a referral form into the service.
Referrals should then be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact
Please get in touch using the contact details below.
Are you eligible?
Sanctum Newcastle supports people aged 18 and over. We are based in Newcastle but accept referrals from outside of the local area.