L!NKCD: employability partnership supporting people in County Durham with skills and employment
Do you live in County Durham and need support with employment, skills, or training?
Looking for some information, advice and guidance? L!NKCD can offer 1-1 and tailored support to help you access training, develop skills and help you with your job search.
L!NKCD is an employment programme delivered by Changing Lives, Employability Durham, DCC Housing Solutions, Karbon and Livin.
How we can help:
- one to one support to help you deal with your worries through mentoring sessions using phone, email, video conferencing technology and social media
- specialist support around debt, benefits and housing
- access to English and maths training to help you improve basic skills
- advice on completing your CV, job searching and interview preparation
- links to volunteering and work experience opportunities
- links to training and employment opportunities
To access the support you must:
- live in County Durham
- be unemployed
- be aged 18 years or older
LINKCD is here with one to one video calls, telephone appointments and email support.
Get in touch with Christina or Rowena for more information:
Mobile: 0781 266 3291